Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Pop it Up


Happy Tuesday!!! As I am typing this, we are in the middle of a Hurricane, so I am hoping to get this posted before we lose electricity......So, needless to say that it has been pretty exciting around here in New England.  Not sure about where you live, but around here the news gets everyone crazy when the weather starts to kick up, so for the past few days, people have been crazy with going to the food store and buying gas, and stocking up on batteries.  School was cancelled today and most people sent home from work because of a state emergency! It is only October and the kids have a missed day of school, and we it isn't even winter yet. You never know what you're going to get with weather in New Hampshire.....
   This week is our last challenge of October, and Peggy has declared this weeks challenge a POP IT UP challenge.  We want to see what your take is on POP it up! I used a Digi stamp (and I wish I remembered the company), and I decided I would cut and pop his head for a little more realistic effect.  I also decided this would be a great little boys birthday card, with the blue and the green....
   So, last weeks Halloween challenge was AWESOME....The entries were FABULOUS... you know I love Halloween and I thoroughly enjoyed your projects.  SOOOO hard to pick the top 3....but....I managed and
 last weeks TOP 3 are:
 
Susan M
 
Donna S
Pat
 
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

 
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Pop it UP" Creations!
 



 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC137.....Have a great day and happy creating !
 

 
 

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's. Just wanted to say take care and keep safe. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

THANK YOU :) thanks for choosing my card as a Top 3.. i'm so excited and honored... You have made my day! Thank you for everything you do. I enjoy these challenges so much and it keeps me motivated. I know it is a lot of work, but you are appreciated!

Basement Stamper said...

definitely would be a great little boys card, adorable.

Michelle Quinno said...

Wicked cute, Kristen!! I hope your house is back to normal!

Pat K said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Big hugs, Pat K.xx

cotnob said...

Fab DT cards, thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the amazing Inspiration!!! And thank you for the fun new challenge too!

Spyder said...

FABULOUS cards by the DT!
Lovely challenge!
(Lyn)