Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Going Grey With SCrap-Creations: Halloween


                                                                                Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I know I did. Friday night I had dinner with a good friend, and then on Sat I went to my usual Weight Watchers meeting (yes, I am trying to lose weight).  I am happy to report that I lost 4.4lbs last week, which puts me at -14.4 lbs in 5 weeks.  It's been work, but I am not going back. I am hoping to be -30 by Christmas....We'll see...So, after WW, I Headed to a friends house and spent the day stampinh with, Mary, Peggy, Pia, Michelle, and Nicole....Always a good time when we get together...I love these ladies !   time.Then on Sunday we spent the day visiting some of our local farms....As you can see the kids had a great. It was really nice to take in a great fall fun day. 
So, continuing with our Fall themed month, Peggy has declared this weeks challengeL Halloween. Which of course I am super excited about. I LOVE Halloween. For my card today, I used a Mo Manning Digi image, and Basic grey paper, and Memory box dies.  So we want to see your Halloween projects this week!!!! Last week we had some FANTASTIC entries for our "leaves challenge", but as you know I can only pick three, so
 This week TOP THREE
                             Stephanie
 
Lady Anne
 
Dorte
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Halloween" Creations
 
Mary
                                                                              Peggy
                                                                             Kim
Michelle
                                                                           Jovita
                                                                             Laura
 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC136.....Have a great day and happy creating !
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Dorte said...

Hi Kristen, thanks for picking my old lady as a part of the top 3, you made my day ;)
Dorte,xx

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so cute, Kristen! Had a great time with all of you! Keep up the good work on WW. You can do it!! I'm trying very hard this week too.

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my Christmas card as one of your top three. How exciting!!

CG said...

Gorgeous DT projects, wow! Thanks for the fun challenge.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fantastic inspiration!! And thanks for the great challenge!!

Unknown said...

Fab challenge I think I just made it in...take care with that Hurricane, thinking of you in Australia...xx