Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Pumpkins


Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend.   I am happy to report that I had a fabulous weekend. My family and I headed to Wells Maine to celebrate my Dads birthday and enjoy the last weekend that my parents camp was open for the year (sad).  It was a great time.  Friday night we had dinner with my parents, aunt and uncle, and on Saturday we spent some time at Kennebunkport and then celebrated a early Trick-or-Treat at the camp ground.  This was our first year attending, and I am glad we did. The kids had a wonderful time, and got a TON of candle (oh boy).
For you that don't know, we are HUGE Halloween people. We love all the decorations, pumpkin carving, and we host a annual neighborhood Halloween Parade for the kids. Every year my husband goes crazy and decorates the yard with props, coffins, skeletons, and so much more. He spends most of October getting the yard ready for Halloween. Sometimes I think it is too much, but he said he continues to do it for the "kids"....Hmmmmm not so sure it's just for the kids. I will be sure to share some pics when the yard is complete, but for now it is still under construction...lol.   So, continuing with the fall theme for the month of October, Peggy has made this weeks challenge: PUMPKINS....We want to see all your creations that involve pumpkins. I have used my new stamp that I purchased and created this weeks card.  After I took the pic, I noticed that the ribbon was crooked...Don't look...hehehe.
   Fabulous cards last week, I enjoyed all your fall flowers. Last weeks TOP 3 are:

                                                                           R. Myers
 
Norma
 
Kathy
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "PUMPKINS" Creations!
 
 
 
 
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC134.....Have a great day and happy creating !
 
 
 





5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love your gorgeous card Kristen! Beautiful colour tones and those flowers are beautiful. Fantastic dt cards too :) xx

Michelle Quinno said...

Pretty card, Kristen! Glad you had fun this weekend. The kids costumes are great!

Rina said...

Thanks soooo much for selecting my card in your top 5!!! Woo Hoo!!
R Meyers

Spyder said...

Just found your challenge, lovely creations by the DT!
(Lyn)

Peggy said...

Fabulous DT creations!