Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: They say it's your birthday!


Happy Tuesday....and yes, it's happy. You want to know why???? Well, February is almost over, which means we are 1 step closer to spring, My Pharmacology instructor e-mailed me and informed the class and I that this weeks test is a TAKE HOME....Wahoooo....., so, yes, this week is going to be a good week. I may and even get another card in this week.


So we have another great challenge for you this week!!!! They say it's your birthday!!!!! So we want to see your Birthday Cards this week!


AND


The cards from last weeks challeges were FABULOUS!!! You all rocked that challenge!


So,.... this weeks TOP 3 are:

Julia:

Kate Tate:
Nancy:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the top 3 badge on the right of my blog!

The winner of last weeks challenge by Bugaboo Stamps is: Candi


Here are your random numbers:

26 Timestamp: 2011-02-22
04:12:50 UTC
Please e-mail me with your e-mail address, so I can pass it on to Bugaboo!
Now for the DT's amazing creations!!!!!

Kim:
Marie:
Mary:
Peggy:
weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC52......Have a great day and happy creating







9 comments:

Peggy said...

Great card Kristen. It makes me want spring to get here!! Lucky you to have a good week ahead!! I am hoping for the same for me!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute card, Kristen!! Glad you got a break with the take home!

Lorie said...

Oh, Kristen...that is such a great card! I love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards DT and Kristen, super cute Tilda!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute and beautiful birthday cards ladies! Thank you for a fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

Pia said...

I love this card Kristen!

Marlene said...

Your card is super-sweet, and I'm lovin' all the creations the other ladies entered in your challenge, too.

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful creations from the DT team! Thanks for the challenge!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

happyglitzygirl said...

Absolutely wonderful DT cards, great challenge and great blog, blessings Hilde