Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Use at least 3 different DP



Happy Tuesday!!! I am sitting writing this blog post from my Disney hotel room, family is all sleeping. We are all exhausted. We have hit Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood studios, Universal, Sea World, and we did hollywood studios twice, because my daughter 'needed' to ride the tower of Terror 4 times and Rockin Roller Coaster 3 times. The girl is a adrenalin junkie. we are having a fabulous trip, with one more park tomorrow: Islands of Adventure to see Harry potter. My son has been dying to go, So he is soooo excited. So, I am going to need to keep this post short, as I am COmPletely exhausted........ I also want to apologize for not commenting this week, but I promise, I will do so when I get home this week.

This week we have a super fun new sponsor, and I have to admit, her images are right up my alley. This weeks sponsor is Sassy Studios designs, and they are offering the winner of this weeks challenge a GC to their store. Wahooo....They have some really fun images!1!

So, lets start with the TOP 3 from last weeks Graduation challenge. They are:

Julie:



Tammy:

Lila:
Congrats ladies, please feel free to grab the 'I mad top 3' banner on the right side of my blog.


The random winner of last weeks Graduation surprise pack is;
Here are your random numbers:

12 Timestamp: 2011-05-24 04:43:04



UTC HILDE



.....e-mail me k.catalano@comcast.net with your full name and mailing address and I will get your prize out to you. Congrats!

And now the amazing DT's creations using Sassy Studios images.....Their cards came out so great. Feast your eyes on these.......Both sassy and sweet ;)

Frances:


Jackie:
Mary:
Peggy:


Tanya

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC65......Have a great day and happy creating













7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

These are all fab cards!

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, Kristen, this card rocks!! Glad you guys are having fun. Enjoy the rest!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration x
I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday - sounds like you'll need a holiday to recover !!
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Tammy said...

Thank you! I am thrilled to be part of the top 3! Congrats to all the winners.
...gorgeous samples this week DT! :)

Lila Castro said...

Whooooooooooo I am thrilled to be part of the top 3, thank you!!!!!

...just Peggy said...

Thank you for the fun challenge. Love the DT cards.

Anonymous said...

Really great challenge and was fun choosing my line to work with...LOVE the DT projects and the amazing images!!!!!

Leah