Sunday, August 11, 2013

I Brake For Cupcakes!

Happy Sunday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!  As always, I feel like the weekend goes by way to fast!  We had a weekend full of Birthday parties, and school shopping!  Can't believe my babies are going back to school in 2 weeks.  I really feel like the summer has flown by, and I haven't been able to do all the things I have wanted to do....I need to make the next couple of weekends count!.
   Tonight I have a birthday Card to share with you!  This is another great Rick St. Dennis image, called "Cupcake" , which I got from I Brake From Stamps.  I don't think this a Rick St. Dennis image that I don't like.....and as always, you can get 10% off your entire purchase over at I Brake For Stamps when you use my DT code:SAVE10KRISTEN.  You should also check out their Halloween selection....The stamps are fantastic!!! well, that's all I got tonight. I am off to watch Big Brother! Happy creating!


No comments: