Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just Sitting Here Thinking of You!

Happy Hump Day!!!!  I hope you are enjoying your week thus far.  My week has been uneventful (knock on wood).  I have decided to take on a big job and redo my craft room, and I started so by going through all my "stuff"...OMG, one person should not have so much "stuff".  I don't have a very big room, so I am trying to limit how I have, and boy have I collected a LOT of stuff over the years.  I started with my rubber stamps.  In order to to free up space, I decided
I would unmount all my woods stamps and create a file for them.  This job has been bigger than I thought, but I am happy with how it is going and as soon as I am done I will take pics and post them.
   Today I am sharing my newest card with you.  While going through my stamps, I pulled out a few I haven't used in a while.  I created todays card using Stampotique Originals Thinking of You image and Just Sitting here thinking of you sentiment.  I originally saw this image and thought boy, but now that I am looking at the image, I could easily make this a girl card, which I will definitely do next time. Don't forget to check out this weeks challenge over at Stampotique Originals blog. Hope to see you there :)
 


4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Wow, Kristen! I think I count 11 layers of paper not including those brads! What a grand way to create both interest and texture in your background and foreground and at the same time! Your image is adorable and I agree it could easily become a more feminine card with different colors and papers. Great card!

Basement Stamper said...

Love your coloring on this image and great colors.

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that IS a big job, Kristen! Your card is fantastic!