Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm moustache smitten

Happy Wednesday/ hump day!.  I hope you are enjoying you week this far.  Today will be my last post before I leave for vacation, so I am a bit antsy to go.  It is a very much needed vacation and I am counting down the work days...LOL
    As always, Wednesdays are challenge day of at Stampotique Originals and this week Sue is hosting and here is what she had to say:

Good morning everyone, it's Sue here and I'm delighted to be hosting this weeks challenge. I'm sure that every crafter has had that block where their mojo has packed it's bags and gone on holiday. I know I've sat and looked at a sheet of card and had no ideas at all. One way I've got to get over this is just to decide what size or shape I want to make. So I pick a card or a tag, or in this case a postcard. Postcards are great fun and it's amazing how much you can get on a 6x4 (inches) area. So this week I would like you to make a postcard. Have Fun!
    Sue came up with a fabulous challenge, and I took it literally, and made a 4x6 postcard.
I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, as this was super fun to create.  I used Smitten Moustache Monsters, which is on of the new stamps from the recent release.  This is by far one of my favorite new stamps.  ADORABLE!!!  Well, I hope you like my postcard today. Hop on over to  Stampotique and see what the rest of the amazing DT created for this weeks Challenge.



6 comments:

Sue said...

Kristen this is adorable, these monsters are so sweet arn't they and they look fab with your patterned paper. What a great idea too to turn it into a real postcard! xx

france papillon said...

cute and happy! who needs more ? ;)))
xx
france

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant postcard! Love those moustaches!

Kay Wallace said...

Love your use of patterned paper here for your background, Kristen! Those new monsters are perfect. A great postcard!

Kaz said...

They are adorable (I used them too) and I love how bright your postcard is xx

Claudine said...

Loving those mustache monsters! You and Kathi had the same mustache idea! haha!