Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Getting Sentimental



   Today I have created a card for this weeks Stampotique challenge, which I will let Gez tell you all about.  I used  Little Hoo-Hoo which is one of my favorite stamps, and created this card for Gez's challenge this week.
Hi Gez here, I am delighted to be your hostess for this challenge.. I love sentiments and sayings, they really say it all to me! They make a piece finished! I'd like you to share some of your favorite words with us this week! They can be a main focal point or an embellishment, it's your choice! Say it with words...


Head on over to the designers challenge blog and join us!

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

How FANTASTIC! What a gorgeous card Kristen. That is one special card ♥ Love what you have made for this weeks challenge. Hugs, Gez xx

Kay Wallace said...

Artistic layering of beautiful patterned paper, Kristen! Little Hoo-Hoo is perfect for the sentiment you have chosen here! Well done!

Claudine said...

Really lovely card, the colors are fab and I love that little monster

Kaz said...

Lovely card Kristen xx

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute and beautiful!