Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Under The Sea!


  Happy Wednesdays, as you may know, Hump Day here at Scrap-Creations = Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge and this weeks challenge Hostess is Arwen, and here is what she has to say"
Who doesn't remember - Arielle the little mermaid :)I love the sea and the residents there.Mixed with fantasy and mysticism, a perfect theme for a Stampotique Challenge!Let me see how your underwater world looks like.xx Arwen".  

    This is been on of my favorite challenges. I love everything beach and sea life, and I have had this great stamp that I have been itching to use. 

     I have created a mini journal page, which I sprayed the background with Dylusions sprays, and I created the bottom, which I was hoping would like seaweed, but it was my first time working with molding paste, and this will require more practice.  Also, I got to use Giorgio, who I completely LOVE...He is a great sea creature!
   I hope you liked my project for this weeks challenge. We would love it, if you would join us over at Stampotiue this week. I will be looking for you. Have a great Hump Day!!!!

9 comments:

Sue said...

Love this Kirsten, what a great choice of stamp! xx

*Arwen* said...

Your card is amazing Kristen <3
Love the image and the backgound!

xx Arwen

Claudine said...

Love your sea creature and the green at the bottom of the page looks so cool. I love your phrase as well, perfect!

Kay Wallace said...

This mini journal page is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, Kristen! And, please, don't short change your seaweed! I thought it so creative, even before I read your lament! Sweet Giorgio, too!

massofhair said...

Your seaweed looks fantastic and shows dimension. Fantastic colours, never seen Giorgio before he is fabulous so it is good to see him enjoying himself under the sea on a new adventure :-) xxx

Kaz said...

Love this Kristen! Giorgio is such a cutie! xx

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, great use of that stamp!

G Peplow said...

Hi Kristen, I love this, great colours and such a wonderful image, that sentiment is simply perfect :D x

G Peplow said...

Hi Kristen, I love this, great colours and such a wonderful image, that sentiment is simply perfect :D x