Saturday, June 6, 2009

Limelight Papercrafts Blog hop winner

Thank you all for playing in the Limelight papercrafts Blog hop. The winner of my Basic Grey Wisteria Paper Pak is:

Kristen said...
here are my answers!:) What a fun game! This is my fav. paper company ever!!!!

1. Wassail
2. Urban Prarie
3. Two Scoops
4. Sultry
5. Porcelain
6. Marrakech
7. Boxer
8. Sugared

Thank you so much for the chance! :)

Congratulations. Please e-mail me with your mailing info. Thank you Mandy for making me a part of your blog hope. Congrats!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah Kristen!!! Hey, if you get a chance I have some more blog candy you might want to check out on my blog. Hugs to you friend, Leslie

Kristen Carll said...

yay I am so excited! Thank you so much! :) And thank you to Mandy! I LOVE Basic Grey!