Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hopes Stamps Eternal: Sunday Cupcake Challenge

Happy Valentines Day!!!! You know I had to make my last card with Valentines colors. Today's card is done for Hopes Stamps Eternals Sunday cup cake inspiration challenge.
Since Pink & brown are some of my favorite colors, this challenge was a piece of cake for me. I used the colors from the cupcakes and worked them into my card. I used my new oh so cute Greeting Farm stamp, an some Bo Bunny DP. I am not sure you can tell, but I used my Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and applies some light glitter flock on the fur of her coat. I really enjoyed coloring this image. I am admitting say that The Greeting has some of the cutest stamps right now. I just can't help myself. So, are you looking to participate in a fun challenge? Head on over to Rachel's and play with us. We would love to see what you come up with. Have a FANTASTIC valentines day......Happy Creating

ONE MORE THING.....HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW COSMO CRICKET 6X6 PAPER PACKS.....HMMMM..you have got to see them, and guess what.....Rachel has them in stock. Check them out. Maybe I will save you a couple (hehehe)....

13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just so sweet dear, what a great image and perfect colour choice. Those little cupcales have made my mouth water they look so yummy
Sorry been MIA lately should be back to normal soon.
Happy Valentines Day
Hugs Jacqui x

Colleen Wold said...

Oh.My.Goodness! This is so adorable! Love it! Love the embellies and your coloring is fab!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that's beautiful, Kristen!! Love this combo too.

Happy V Day!

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous! I Love that adorable Sassy Suzi and your details are amazing!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card, this is a darling stamp and I love the flower embellishments in the corner, perfect touch!

Kristie W. said...

This is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I am ever so sorry!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online gnk

Alice said...

so cute! lovely card!

Debby said...

So pretty Kristen!

Michelle Woerner said...

This is just darling! LOVE that paper and love the layered flowers with the Zva rose in the middle!

Lisa Somerville said...

She's cute! Love your choice of colors and papers!

Mary C said...

I love, love, love this card! She is so cute and those papers look fantastic on this card! I love the way you grouped the flowers together it makes the perfect finishing touch! You out did yourself Kristen!

Anonymous said...

oh honey! when i get that new cricut cake machine i won at cha i am makin cupcakes that look like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love your card! just beautiful!
hugs
M