Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NEED your Input PLEASE!!!!


Wow, can you believe it is already Wednesday? This week is flyin bye. How was your Valentines Day? Anything special? My daughter had a gymnastics competition, so we spent a majority of the day there, and then we came home and rested.
So, I here is the part in which I need your input. I was thinking of starting to do a challenge once a week. The Basis of the challenge would be to always use Basic Grey DP (any), and then follow it with a theme or technique, or a type of card fold. So, I was wondering if I did this, would any of you be interested in participating in a challenge like this. If I had enough interest, I would love to go ahead with this. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them :)
So, onto my card today, while in CHA, Kerry & I visited the Taylored expressions booth, (although, I hate to admit it, I haven't seen much of her stamps before), and I came across this super cute Fish card on their display and decided that I needed to have that stamp and play for myself...Yep, as you see I made the purchase. I used a sheet from my stash, which I had been dying to use, and used a simple past Mojo Monday sketch and here you go. Simple and easy card.

Well, I am going to keep it short today, as I am trying to catch up on some cards and things. I can't wait to hear what you think of the challenge. Have a great day and Happy Creating!

10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, just love those fish! And who doesn't love BG papers!

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, I love those papers. I'm in on the BG challenge, you know I'm a BG hoarder!

jan farnworth said...

i donl;t have a lot of bg but i do have some so it be fun to have a challenge to use it with my stamps or whatever. i am in.

Crystal said...

Hey girl, what a cute cute card!!!! AWWW soooo sweet!!! I think a bg challenge would be fun, I LOVE that paper and have a ton!! I would love to play along!!! Let me know what you decide girl!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Peggy said...

Cute fish!!! I love how you cut the top!. Hmmm....Me and BG.....I have alot of BG so I think you should do it!

Unknown said...

i would join for sure i love BG papers need to get more actually and this would be the perfect excuse uh hum i mean reason :) to buy some more

Unknown said...

i would join for sure i love BG papers need to get more actually and this would be the perfect excuse uh hum i mean reason :) to buy some more

annies place said...

Love your card, you've reminded me I have this & the fish bowl & never used it, must look it out, the papers go really well, great card Ann x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Super cute, I luv fish lip kisses! Colors are beautiful....I'll join you GF!

Mary C said...

Kristen this card is so cute! I love the way you changed the color of the hearts when they left the water and I love the saying with it! I love BG so I love the challenge idea!