Monday, July 1, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Ribbon & Bow


Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Here in NH, the weather has been terrible. We have had the 3rd rainiest June of all time, and as we continue in July, it is nothing new.  It has been pouring here, and we even had a tornado warning today. That is unheard of in New Hampshire.  I swear, the weather has be crazy this year.

    So we have a great challenge for you this week.  We want to see your ribbons and bows. For my card, I used a Sherry Baldy stamps.  I just love her big eyes, and all the flowers. I used a ribbon behind my image and the image has a bow in her hair.  Thankfully, because I am not so good a tying bows!
   The cards for last weeks Patriotic challenge were AWESOME!!! As always it was really difficult to pick the TOP 3, but without further A du, they are:
                                                         Beth
                                                        Ellen
Vicki

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Ribbons & Bows" Creations!
Peggy
 Michelle
Jovita

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC156.....Have a great day and happy creating!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats to the Top 3, they are pretty amazing!

Chris said...

love that top hat in the top three.

If it's any consolation it has been raining everyday in what seems to be forever here in Florida too. I just read Leanne's blog post and it's doing the same in Pennsylvannia. Better than the 100+ days they're having out west.

Basement Stamper said...

She's adorable, love the coloring on her and the papers.

ShersL84bed said...

Gorgoues cards ladies.

Beth F. said...

Thank you for choosing my top hat in your top three :)

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful projects by the DT x

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT