Sunday, July 7, 2013

We're All A Little Mad Here!


Happy Sunday!  I am wishing today was Saturday, so tomorrow was Sunday and I could have one more day off before work tomorrow.  Yesterday, we got home from a week in Wells Maine, and I enjoyed every minute of it.  The boat, the ocean, the bike rides, the sand, the kids playing, and oh yeah, the ICE CREAM!  It really was a great week, and I wish it didn't have to end, but as we know, all good things must come to an end.
   Before I left, I made this card with one of my new digis from I Brake for Stamps.  It is called the Mad Hatter, and I took him to a whole another creepy level and gave him some blood shot eyes. I couldn't help it, as he was already creepy, and he was just shouting out CRAZY, LOL!!!!  As you know, i have been enjoying the Rick St. Dennis images at I Brake For Stamps, and while I was gone, Della (the owner) released his Halloween Digi line....ARGH...you have got to see them....they are AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to get my markers on those images...hehehehe.....well, that's all I have for you today. I must get my butt in gear, and get some things done around here. I hope you have a great end to the weekend!

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh sounds like you had a great time!! ohhh a little scary hehee!!!! the blood shot eyes are a great touch ;)

I Brake For Stamps said...

LOVE this!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Truly scary, but great :)