Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogger's challenge #65


Yeah, it's Friday, and you know what Friday means, a day filled with creative cards from the ladies on the bloggers challenge group. This weeks challenge was to use watercoloring. So, I have been watercoloring with the SU watercolor crayons, and this card is no different. I used my new stamps from Pink cat studio. I also doubled this card for a sketch challenge on another group. I love when I can do that.
Thanks for looking, and if you get a chance, click on the bloggers challenge logo on my blog and check out some of the other cards from some of the other very talented ladies in the group.
Supplies:
Paper: ? cardstock SU
Stamps: Pink cat Studio
ink: memento black, SU watercolor crayons
Misc: Circle punch, SU scallop punch, cuttlebug embossing folders, marker.

17 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Isn't this just the sweetest little image. You did a great job on watercoloring her, and I love your layout. Fabulous job!

Kerry D-C said...

SO CUTE!!!! Great layout!

Michelle Quinno said...

Awwww, yours is so much cuter than mine!! Love what you did with the sketch. I felt like something was missing on the left. You did a great job as always!!

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute! Love the layout on this one...

Ida said...

What an adorable image. Love the way you added the embossed pieces on your layout.

Lisa Martz said...

So cute!

Patti Chesky said...

This is such a darling card!!! Love the colors!!

Chrissy D said...

This is soo sweet! Love the colors and lay out! TFS!

Nikki Bond said...

I love the brightness of the colors you chose and the image is so stinkin' cute! Great card! {SMILES}

Ladystamper said...

Totally cute! Love your layers behind. You really colored it nicely!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card Kristen! Your watercoloring turned out great! :D

MJ said...

She is just adorable. I forgot I have that set and have never used it! YIKES. Great job on the coloring.

Barbara said...

Adorable! The image is so cute, cute, cute!! Love the layout....what a fun and darling card!

Melissa said...

So cute! I love the colours, great job!!

Lisa Bohler said...

What a fun and fancy layout! Great job with the watercoloring, too!

Mandy said...

What a super cute card! I love your watercoloring, and those colors are awesome!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Sweet! Great layout, love the scalloped and embossed panels, the image is precious and your watercoloring is GREAT!!!