Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Day


Happy Day!!!!!!!
Isn't this the cutest stamp? It is another cute Whipper Snapper stamp. If you're not familiar with their stamps, you should check them out here. My good friend Kerry is a huge fan of Whipper Snapper stamps, and was nice enough to let me play with her stamps. It's always nice when you have friends with the same hobby, then you can share (right Kerry).
Anyway, I saw a card Kerry made on my blog, and I just had to make a card using this stamp. I am not sure who the card is going to be for, but I like how it turned out. So, Happy Wednesday. The weekend is "almost" here.
Supplies:
Paper: Pattern paper (?), Choc chip cs, certain celery cs
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Saying is by Amuse
Ink: memento black, copic markers
Accessories: Random ribbon, brown brads, SU punch

6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Kristen, that is adorable!!! Love that stamp!

p.s. Love your profile photo!

Pia said...

Great card and photo!
Pia

Debby said...

Love your card. Super cute cute cute!

Sharon said...

Who said you had to make a card for somebody in particular? I say, make them "just because'. That would be why I have over a hundred in three shoe-boxes under my table!

kareN stampZ said...

I love it - it's adorable

Deby said...

Uh, yeah...too cute of a stamp! Great work too I might add! You're very talented! I have a lot to learn!