Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged

You've been Tagged!
Here are the rules:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, I have been tagged by numerous people in the last few days. I am supposed to list 7 facts about myself. Some random some weird. Here is goes.

1. I have known my husband since 7th grade. We dated on and off through high school, but didn't end up serious until 2 years after High school. We now have been married 9 years, and 2 kids later.

2. I am a HUGE Diet coke fan. Not just any Diet coke, but a fountain diet coke. Chik-fil-A and MCD's have the best.

3. My favorite food is Ice Cream. I love Mint Choc Chip with choc sprinkles. I would eat Ice cream all day if I could.

4. I Love animals. If I could I would have a ton. I have a soft spot for dogs, particularly small ones. I have 2 Shih Tzus. Princess is 11 and Remy is about 6 months. They are my Fur babies.

5. I am completely a Daddy's girl. I always have been and always will be.

6. I have one brother, and no biological sisters. I have some great friends that I would consider my sisters.

7. I have 2 gorgeous children (I can say that because I'm their mother). Ryan is 5 and is a pint of peanuts with a personality as big as they come. Abbey is 7 and is completely me. I am not sure if that is good or bad, but she is a amazing little girl.

So, here is somethings about me. I am not going to tag anyone else, since it looks like you all have been tagged before. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I'm glad you played. It's fun to learn about all our quirks doncha think? ;-)