Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trick or Treat




This has to be one of the quickest cards I have ever made. I think it took 20 minutes. That is a new record. My motivation with this card was the ghost sticker in the middle. I found these cute stickerrs at michaels, and they are made by recollections. I'm not sure if I love this card, but I do love the image. I bought 4 of these with the intentions to challenge a few of my card making friends. So, startrt watching your mailbox.
Supplies: Imagincese paper, SU cardstock
ink: white pen, and thin black pen
Sticker: Recollections
Misc: SU cornor punch, SU scallop punch

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Kristen, that's adorable! I would have thought you'd be a fast stamper. I'm very slow.

Kerry D-C said...

This is Fab and Fun!!!

Viv said...

Like this a lot!! papers and everything are real cool.

Anonymous said...

This is super adorable! I love it! fantastic card!

John said...

Thanks for the great post, i really loved it....Retailescaper