Monday, September 29, 2008

Warm Winter Wishes


Here is a card I made using Whiff Of Joy stamps. I received this image for a secret image challenge. I must admit, when I first received the image I didn't love it. Once I sat to make the card, and I started to color it, I was loving it. I think It is a super cute image, and I was not familiar with the company until I received the image. You should check them out, they have some really cute stamps.
So, I am not good at keeping a card simple. The upper right hand of this card looks empty to me , but I'm afraid to put anything and ruin it. What do you think? Any suggestions?

Supplies:
Paper: ? Card stock is SU cranberry and olive
Stamps: Whiff of joy, and sentiments by Pink cat studios.
Ink: memento black, and copic markers
Accessories: Bling, and silver stickles.

6 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

This is DARLING!!! Love the paper! great job coloring! YOU ROCK, GF!

Sharon said...

Definitely don't add anything. It is perfect just like it is. Your colouring is fantastic. The card looks just wonderful.

kareN stampZ said...

Love the stamp set - ot's just gorgeous

Debby said...

I love this card. That type of image isn't something I would normally choose but you certainly did it justice. Very cute!

Michelle Quinno said...

I would leave it alone or put a couple of dew drops there. It's adorable!! Loved this stamp when I saw Kerry's card and now yours!

Deby said...

ADORABLE, simply adorable!!! I'd leave it alone...or if you insist, a small, cute brad in the middle of the snowflake in the corner. Honestly though, it's cute the way it is!