Friday, September 26, 2008

Bloggers Challenge #66: Warhol cards


It's Friday and you know what that means, another Bloggers challenge. This weeks challenge was to make a Warhol card. I must admit that before now, I have never heard of Warhol cards. So, where do I go when I need card inspiration? SPLITCOAST of course. So, I looked through every card, and whose cards inspired me the most? Lisa Somerville........She is the queen of Warhol. So, this is a take on one of her cards, which you can view here. Thank you Lisa for the opportunity to give this challenge a try. I would never had made on of these cards if it wasn't for the challenge.
To see more great Warhol cards click on the Bloggers group banner. Have a great Friday.
Supplies:
Stamps: CTMH, sentiment by Amuse
Paper: pp: Imaginesce, Cs: SU
Ink: SU black
Acces: ribbon punch, Brads

21 comments:

Wendy G. said...

That's adorable! I love the film-strip look...and those are some stinkin' cute halloween images! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

LOL...isn't this a great card. Love how you put them in a film strip! Awesome job.

Kerry D-C said...

this card is mummy-liscious!! You did a rockin' job with this challenge!

Michelle Quinno said...

That's amazing, Kristen! Love what you did with the ribbon punch and now I'm off to check out what Warhol cards are!

Chrissy D said...

Love the snapshots!!! Very cute! TFS!

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged! Your it! please go to my blog and follow the rules to tag 7 other people!

http://stippleshapes.blogspot.com/
stephanie

Nikki Bond said...

Love the film strip...one of my favorite elemnets! Great images too! {SMILEs}

Ida said...

Very cute - The film strip makes this especially fun. Love your images too.

Lisa Martz said...

Love the film-strip look! Very cool!

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute...love that filmstrip look.

Debby said...

Lisa Somerville rocks doesn't she?! Your card is incredibly cute! I hope you are having a great day! Talk to you later.

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

i film strip warhol??? that is genius! i love it!

Sharon said...

I wouldn't have known what a l card was either! I love yours.
BTW, you've been tagged! Visit my blog for details.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

This technique is very cool with the film strip!

Lisa Bohler said...

GREAT idea to use the filmstrip for this style! Really cute!

MJ said...

Just adorable! I love the layout.

Anita Van Hal said...

very cool! love the filmstrip, and the Halloween images...nice job!

Unknown said...

Cool card--like the look of the film strip and the colors!

Selene Kempton said...

How Cute is this?? I totally love it!

n8tvtexan said...

LOVE that card!!!!! hhhmmmm I might have to check out these challeneges.

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. :)

Barbara said...

Sorry I missed this last week! This is a fun take on that Challenge...one that many of us had a difficult time with...or simply didn't care for!! This is a wonderful version.