Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sisterhood of the blogging stampers Group 25

I just decided to join Sisterhood of the Blogging stampers. It is a great place to meet and play with other people who stamp and blog. As many of you know, I am fairly new to this blogging business, but I am quickly becoming a blogging junkie. I am thrilled to meet all of my sister in group 25. If you are not familiar with the sisterhood of the blogging stampers, you should click here and check it out.
When you join the group your first post is supposed to be a introduction to your sisters. So, here it is.
I live in New Hampshire with My husband Paul, my daughter Abbey(7), my son Ryan(5), and my two Shih Tzus Princess and Remy. I work part time as a Asst manager at Gymboree. I am attend the local college in pursuit of a nursing degree, and I stamp with all my free time. I lead a crazy life, but I always find time to stamp.
I first started out as a scrapbooker, and then I attended my first Stampin Up party 2 years later. I have been hooked since. My passion is paper. I LOVE pattern paper. If I could, I would wallpaper my house with pp. I am a women of many stamps, and I love many different companies. As you will see from my blog, I am more of a cutesy stamper. I love animal images and I love to color. I guess it's kinda like being a kid again. I can't wait to visit my sisters blogs, and I look forward to playing with you.

13 comments:

Debby said...

Hi Kristen! We are in SBS25 together! I have my intro on my blog and my blog roll on my sidebar. You have a lovely blog and can't wait to get to know you better.

Debby said...

You stopped by! Cool! You asked if I was a Kid Rock fan and I am a HUGE Kid rock fan! He literally Rocks my world! Love him! :-) Did that answer your question? ;-)

Sharon said...

Hi Kristen,
I'm a new member of SBS 25 - so we're sisters!
Love for you to come visit me.
Sharon

kareN stampZ said...

Hi from your newest sister Karen - I too love cutesy animal stamps but don't have many (mostly non-SU) - I think one of the nicest things about stamping at times is the colouring - reminds one of simpler easier times

Leslie said...

Hi Kristen, thanks for stopping by my site to say hello! I am excited for our group to get formed. What a fun way to meet such interesting and fun women. Thanks for the heads up on the Starving Artist Site, I had never heard of them. I have recently become obsessed with Whiff of Joy stamps and Sugar Nellie stamps.
Well sister, talk to you soon, Leslie

Theresa said...

Hey Kristen
I am so glad you are in my SBS group. I cant wait to get to know you better.

Janet said...

Hi:) I just joined SBS25!! I am new to blogging, so bear with me! lol
Looks like its gonna be fun!
hugs

Susie said...

He there I just wanted to stop by and say hi from one of your new sisters.

n8tvtexan said...

Howdy! I'm new to group 25. I'm glad to be in your sisterhood. I cant wait to check out everyone's art & get to know y'all better.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is gorgeous I love your cards! Awsome work! I am in group SBS25. Glad your one of my sista's!

Pia said...

Hi Kristen! I joined your group!
Pia

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen! I'm another one of your sisters. Love your cards! Look forward to getting to know you.

Vanja

Clara said...

Hi Kristen!
I just joined SBS-25 so we're sisters! You do wonderful work, I really enjoyed browsing the cards you've made. I live in Mass...so we're almost neighbors too! LOL Looking forward to getting to know you.