Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Embossing





Happy Tuesday!!! I am sure hoping it is better than monday.  Yesterday I started my first job as a R.N. It was really hard leaving before the kids got up, and then I didn't get home until after they did from school....I was having mommy guilt all day about it, but it is all good, the kids did better than me :)  My first day at work was a 10hour day, and I am exhauted I tell ya.  Hoping things start to settle down as the week goes.....

Anyway, as you can see I had a blonde moment and made a card for the wrong challenge this week...Ooooppppps.....like I said my brain is fried today. Good thing my DT has great samples for you.This week we challenge you to emboss!!

We had a great turn out for last weeks Pick 3 challenge, and the cards are amazing. Michelle picked the TOP 3 this week, and she picked and said :
                                                           
                                                                   Norma: Michelle said "'I love the beautiful winter           and snowflakes!'
                                                                   Lis m: Michelle Said:'Your sweet girl is colored beautifully!'
 


                                                                               Julie B. Michelle said:'The paper pieced vase is fabulous!
 
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Embossing" Creations
Kim
 
Jovita
Laura
Michelle
Mary


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC131.....Have a great day and happy creating
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                              

10 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

It must have been hard for the first day! I'm sure it won't get easier for another week or two until you're used to it. Hang in there!

Fabulous cards!!

CG said...

Congrats at starting as an RN -- such a tough job, and we all appreciate the work ya'll do! Thanks for another fun challenge & wonderful DT projects.

Unknown said...

Fab challenge here. I am a RN but now care full time for my dad at home....thank God for the nursing skills and good luck it is a rewarding profession...xx

Julie said...

Thanks to Michelle for choosing me as one of the top 3, I had to giggle though as the card her comment referred to was my entry 18, a card with a paper pieced vase of roses! X

ellyscard creatief said...

Hele mooie challenge hier. Het D.T team heeft ook prachtige creaties gemaakt
Bedankt voor de inspiratie.
Gr, Elly

scrappymo! said...

Some lovely design team work!

lis-m said...

thank you so much for choosing me in the top 3 ! hugs x

Dawn Frost said...

beautiful cards DT, fantastic challenge thanks!

catherine said...

Beautiful cards from the DT. i have just found your blog and become your newest follower
x catherine

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fantastic DT Inspiration and the great challenge!