Thursday, September 13, 2012

Totally Flexible.....or Not!

                 Happy Friday all.  I hope you have some great plans for this weekend.  I am happy to say that I have officially traded in my interview attire for scrubs. I have officially accepted my first position as a R.N., and I start on Monday.  It has almost been 3 years since I have worked, but I am thrilled to be go back to the work force.  wahooooo......

    I have another journal page for you.  This week over at Stampotique Orginals they are having a color challenge: Navy, yellow and orange.  I was able to incorporate all these colors in my page.  This was such a fun page to make with all its elements. 

Well, I am heading to bed, have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies used
Dylusion sprays navy and orange
Dylusions circle boarder stamp
                                                               Bleach out technique used on background
                                                                Stamotique original girl stamp
                                                               acrylic paint: white, orange, and navy
                                                               Ranger black ink



9 comments:

Kaz said...

Such a fab page, I love that quote. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats on your new job and love the journal page...I need that sentiment on a canvas :-)

Anonymous said...

Stunning page and the qoute really made me laugh! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

Sam & Poppy said...

A wonderful journaling page Kristen!
thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very cool page! Great combo Stampotique and Dylusions :-D Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week. XOXO

Cocofolies said...

Wooow Love this AJ page, so beautiful !!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Wow wow wow... Stunning page.
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Dt this week. Hope to see you again soon.
sarinda

Jane Wetzel said...

Since I am loving art journaling these days it is awesome to see these challenge colors there! Awesome page! Glad u joined us at the Stampotique blog!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! Great page. Your quote cracked me up LOL! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. Kate