Friday, September 28, 2012

The "Picture in My Head" journal page


Happy Friday!!! Hope you are enjoying your week.  It is a rainy and cold day here in New Hampshire. The kind of day that makes you want to say in your pjs and snuggle on the couch and watch TV.  I wish I could tell you that is what I did, but I didn't.  I did lots of errands, and a quick stop at Micheal's craft store. After watching one of  France papillon's videos, I decided I need a charcoal pencil to use as an out liner. Not sure mine will ever look as good as hers, but I am going to give it a try.   I also bought some new watercolor crayons to play with..... I feel like a little kid with all my markers, crayons, pencils and sprays....I just love it!!!!
   Well, I am off to get a little crafty. I hope you enjoy your weekend....Happy Crafting :)

Supplies
Stamps: Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions, DinaWakely
                                   INK: Dylusions sprays (Hot pink, Teal, Purple), Sharpie, White pen
                                               Saying: Computer generated

2 comments:

catherine said...

This is just fabulous Kristen and love the colours. i have just completed my first page so very much in the begineer's stage but it is fun
x catherine

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow.....you have really done a fabby creation on this page....I am so proud of your courage to step out of your comfort zone, wow!