Thursday, June 13, 2013

Be Happy!

Happy Thursday!  I hope you have had a good week this far. I feel as though the week has flown by, hard to believe it's already Thursday. 
   Today I wanted to share with you a my newest journal page, and I have to say, it is my favorite yet. It is my favorite because it was done over time. Everyday I added something new.  That is what I love about journaling, you start out with a blank and really never know what it's going to look like in the end. This was a blank watercolor paper, that I covered with a piece of word DP.  From there I covered it with Gesso, and then added Dylusions sprays.  If you have never used Dylusions sprays and Gesso together, I have a word of advice, ALLOW drying time.  From there, I added cut out some circles, form a piece of gesso DP that I had previously done, and I glued them down to create the flowers. I did the same thing with the leafs.  I created the flowers with acrylic paint, and quick flicks.  The rest was done with black marker.  The background was created using Gesso, and Dylusions spays like I said, in addition, I a mix of rubber stamps, and some plastic templates, and when it was all said and done this is what I had. It went from a blank canvas to a colorful picture, with no rhyme or reason!!!
   Well, folks, that is it for me tonight. I must get some sleep for this upcoming weekend of kids Birthday Parties.  Wish me luck!  Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

I LOVE it! Looks really fantastic, especially the bright colours!!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so colourful. Love the vivid colours and design.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}