Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Patriotic


Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  My weekend was jam packed with events. I had 12 tweens sleep over my house on Friday night, for my daughters Birthday, and then on Sat, I had my sons birthday Party at an Ice rink with 22 kids.  Like I said CRAZY weekend, but a good one.
   This weeks challenge is one of my favorites.....it's patriotic and I just love working with these colors!  I used on of Sherry Baldys images and turned her into an American Birthday Party.  What will you make for this weeks challenge?
Last weeks Father's Day challenge, we had some awesome entries, but as you know, there can only be 3 TOP 3, and they are:

                                                    Tracey
                                                          Susan
                                                             Margie


Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Patriotic" Creations!
Peggy
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC155.....Have a great day and happy creating

1 comment:

Tracy said...

WOOHOO!!! Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to Susan and Margie! :-)