Sunday, June 9, 2013

Garden fairy

Happy Sunday! So sad to see the weekend come to an end. It was really a nice weekend. Saturday we celebrated my Abbey (12) & Ryan (soon to be 10) birthday with the family, and it is always nice to spend tome with both my immediate family and extended. The kids had a ball, and the weather ended up being lovely. Today, Ryan had a hockey game this morning and we hung around the house the rest of the day doing chores and such, but all in all, it was a relaxing day. With summer in full effect, I thought I would share one of my cards using the Blossom Fairy Avie images by Chelsea Le Design, that I got from I Brake For Stamps. As you may have noticed, I am a big fan of these adorable images, and I chose to make this card, because she makes me think of a "garden fairy", and for the first time in years, I have planted a pretty good size garden, both flowers and veggies, and for the very first time, I have planted potatoes, which I am super excited about. I swear the grow bigger and bigger by the day, anyways, Blossom Fairy Avie just has a summer glow about her and I just loved her with this DP....

    Well my friend, I hope you had as good of weekend as I did, and hopefully you got a chance to get crafty.  I will be back this week to share some journal pages I have been working on. Can you say INKY!!! yikes, what till you see. Again, Happy Sunday and have a great start to the week.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is beautiful, Kristen!

Where do you find the time to garden?!! Hope you get a ton of veggies!