Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm in LOVE!


Happy Sunday!!!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! This weekend has been a busy one, but a good one. Sat I spent the day crafting with my usuals, which is always a great time. Sat night we had some friends over to watch the Bruins game.  So sad they lost, and today, My son Ryan won his championship hockey game, with a total of 6 goals scored by him..wahooo, and then I crafted a little and worked on my garden.  A great weekend :)

Did I mention that I am in love??? In love with Rick St. Dennis images.  Up until this past week, I had never really heard of him, but now that I have, it's on! I completely LOVE all of his images. I recently got a few of his digi images from I Brake For Stamps, and when I saw these, I had to have the,  The digi I used for this card is Leah.  I knew when I saw her that I need to give her some pink streaks, and that is what I did.  I had so much fun coloring her, and wait to see what else I colored later this week....hehehe...  As always, if you would like to purchase from I Brake For Stamps, feel free to use my DT discount: SAVE10KRISTEN and save 10% on your total purchase. Well, that is all for today. I hope you enjoy your week and happy creating!

6 comments:

Lori Aragon said...

Wow...this is gorgeous! The colors are striking ♥

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful with awesome colouring,
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Larisa said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.

I Brake For Stamps said...

WOW! Incredible coloring! I'm blown away! Great job!

Mummylade said...

his images really are fantastic, glad you found them =)

Michelle Quinno said...

It was even more beautiful in person! Wow, go Ryan!!!!