Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Fathers Day


Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a great weekend. Over the weekend, Mary , Peggy and a few other friends and I went to the Heirloom rubber stamp show in Springfield Mass. We had a blast and I bought a few new toys to add to my collection (yikes)...
    It is hard to believe that we are already in June, and as I look ahead, I am afraid that the summer is going to be over before I know it.  My kids get out of school on the 20th, and then we only have two months to enjoy the summer and they are back to school in the end of August....It sure is going to fly by...With that being said, Fathers Day is approaching, so we are challenging you this week with a Fathers Day challenge.  I have had this stamp forever, and it is perfect for a Fathers Day card for my dad, as I have always been "daddy's little girl".  I have to admit, embellishments for a Male card are always really hard for me, so I decided to leave it without any, even know that I feel like it is "missing something".  Oh well, my dad will like it and won't even think about embellishments...hehehehe!
   Last week, you all stunned me with your gorgeous "celebrate cards for the challenge.  After much consideration, the TOP 3 are:
                                                           Jan R
Gro
Kreautessa
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Fathers Day" Creations!

                                                            Kim
                                                            Michelle
                                                       Peggy
                                                      Jovita
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC154.....Have a great day and happy creating

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

cute image Kristen, love her wearing a tie. Glad you had fun with the girls this weekend.

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic card, Kristen!! I always use buttons and twine on a masculine card for some reason. It is hard.

I still haven't pulled out my new toys! Can't wait though.

JanR said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! You made my day!!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love the DT cards - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards, DT! Fun challenge and happy to play along :)